- High Strength Woven Polypropylene Mesh
- Standard: 85% mesh
- Color: White
- Fire Retardant
- Mildew resistant, rust resistant
- Made in the USA
- Rust-proof spur stainless grommets in all corners plus every 24" around perimeter
- 2" reinforced webbing
- UV resistant, abrasion resistant, acid resistant, mildew resistant, tear resistant, oil and grease resistant
- Tensile Strength: Warp 325 lbs, Fill 315 lbs
- Elongation: Warp 17%, Fill 17%
- Tear strength: Warp 80 lbs, Fill 67 lbs
- Burst strength: 395 lbs/sq in
- Weight: 5.2 oz/sq yd
Containment Screens are made from high strength woven polypropylene. Our white 85% mesh containment screens are fire retardant. The screens are used in containment for abrasive blasting, industrial paint overspray, fireproofing overspray, dust & debris protection and general construction needs. Containment Screens are breathable tarps, which are also known as, wind screens or overspray screens, that allow for light passage while providing a tight containment. Containment Screens include 2" reinforced webbing, rust proof grommets, and internal center seams.
Applications include storage tank containment, abrasive blasting, industrial paint overspray, marine ship repair, water tower containment, fireproofing overspray, abatement enclosures, and construction dust and debris.
Availability: This item leaves our warehouse within 10 - 14 business days
California Proposition 65
Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.