- Fabricated in the USA
- 85% density will block out 85% of light
- Color: Black
- Non-fire retardant
- Rustproof spur stainless grommets in all corners plus every 24" around the perimeter
- 2" reinforced webbing
- UV resistant, abrasion resistant, acid resistant, mildew resistant, tear-resistant, oil, and grease resistant
- High-strength woven polypropylene
- Tensile Strength: Warp 266 lbs., Fill 177 lbs.
- Elongation: Warp 17%, Fill 17%
- Tear strength: Warp 97 lbs., Fill 65 lbs.
- Burst strength: 394 lbs./sq. in
- Weight: 4.5 oz./sq. yd.
- Sizes are all finished size
Black 85% Mesh Containment Screens by ShadeMax® is made from high strength woven polypropylene. The screens are used in containment for abrasive blasting, industrial paint overspray, fireproofing overspray, dust & debris protection, and general construction needs. Containment Screens are breathable tarps, also known as windscreens or overspray screens, allowing light passage while providing a tight containment. Containment Screens include 2" reinforced webbing, rustproof grommets, and internal center seams.
Applications include storage tank containment, abrasive blasting, industrial paint overspray, marine ship repair, water tower containment, fireproofing overspray, abatement enclosures, and construction dust and debris.
Availability: This item leaves our warehouse within 10 - 14 business days