18 oz Heavy Duty Black Coated Vinyl Tarp by AtlasShield®
- Manufactured in the USA
- Non-Fire Retardant
- Color: Green
- 100% waterproof
- Rust-proof spur stainless grommets in all corners plus every ”4" around the perimeter”2" reinforced webbing
- 18 oz per square yard, 20 mils thick
- Available in 7 different colors (white, black, red, blue, yellow, green, and gray) and over 70 different stock sizes
- 1000 x 1000 Denier
- Tensile Strength: Warp 329 lbs, fill 292 lbs
- Tear Strength: Warp 185 lbs, Fill 193 lbs
- Adhesion: Warp 12.5 lbs/in
- Cold Crack: -30F
- Custom sizes available upon request
AtlasShield® 18 oz Vinyl is our most commonly used material for industrial-grade tarpaulins. Our vinyl tarps are heat-sealed and bonded on all seams using the latest advanced technology. Tarps America folds all the edges with 2” webbing and presses # 4 (5/8”) stainless steel grommets in all corners and spaced 24 inches apart. AtlasShield® 18 oz Vinyl is UV treated, puncture, tear, chemical, grease, and mildew resistant. We are making these tarps solid and durable to provide years of service even in extreme outdoor use.
Availability: This item leaves our warehouse within 10 - 14 business days
This information is offered for your guidance only. The above values represent typical data and are subject to slight variations. It is accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time of printing. Still, it is not intended to relieve the user from its responsibility to investigate and understand other pertinent sources of information and to comply with all laws and procedures applicable to the safe handling of this material. No warranty is expressed or implied regarding the accuracy of this data.
California Proposition 65
Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.