- Vinyl polyester material
- Fire Retardant
- Color: Green
- Width: 61"
- 100% waterproof
- 18 oz per square yard, 20 mils thick
- Available in 10 yard rolls, 25 yard rolls, 50 yard rolls and 100 yard rolls
- Mildew resistant, UV treated, tear resistant, chemical and grease / oil resistant
- 1000 x 1000 Denier
- Tensile Strength: Warp 329 lbs, fill 292 lbs
- Tear Strength: Warp 185 lbs, Fill 193 lbs
- Adhesion: Warp 12.5 lbs/in
- Cold Crack: -30F
18 oz Fire Retardant Heavy Duty Green Vinyl Coated Polyester Roll by AtlasShield Plus is our most commonly used material for industrial grade applications. Our 18 oz vinyl polyester rolls are our more durable vinyl material that can be used in many applications such as floor covers, truck covers, trailer covers, RV covers, hay covers, canopy covers, construction sites, agriculture and even boatyards. This 18 oz vinyl roll is 20 mils thick, lead free, mildew resistant, UV treated to provide years of service, it even remains flexible in cold weather. Our heavy duty vinyl rolls are also tear, puncture, chemical, and grease resistant.
Availability: This item leaves our warehouse within 10 - 14 business days
California Proposition 65
Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.