- 15 oz per square yard, 17 mils thick
- Color: Red
- 60" Wide
- Tensile Strength: Warp 414lbs, Fill 334 lbs
- Tear Strength: Warp 154lbs, Fill 157 lbs
- Burst Strength: 662 lbs
- Available in 10, 25 and 50 yard rolls
- Operating temperature: -65 degrees F to 500 degrees F continuous and 700 degrees F intermediate use
- Material: Red silicone coated fiberglass
- Fire Retardant ASTM D - 6413
- Abrasion and tear resistant
- Prevents sparks from escaping an area
- Great for vertical or ground protection applications
15 oz Red Silicon Coated Fiberglass Fire Retardant Welding Blanket and Curtain Roll is used to protect areas from sparks, spatter and slag when welding, chipping, grinding, heat treating, sand blasting or hot works cutting. These rolls can be used to cut off blankets for ground protection or used as curtains. This high temp material is fire retardant, abrasion and tear resistant.
Availability: This item leaves our warehouse within 10 - 14 business daysCalifornia Proposition 65
Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.