- Fabricated in the USA
- 100% waterproof
- Available in 7 different colors (white, black, red, blue, yellow, green, and gray) and over 70 different stock sizes
- Color: Gray
- Mildew resistant, UV treated, tear-resistant, chemical, and grease/oil resistant.
- Fire Retardant
- Meets NFPA-701 specifications
- Rust-proof spur stainless grommets in all corners plus every 24" around the perimeter
- 2" reinforced webbing
- 1000 x 1000 denier
- Tensile Strength: Warp 139 lbs, Fill 122 lbs
- Tear Strength: Warp 44 lbs, Fill 39 lbs
- Adhesion: Warp 12 lbs/in, Fill 12 lbs/in
- Cold crack: -20 degrees F
- 13 oz per square yard, 15 mils thick
- Custom sizes available upon request
13 oz Medium Duty Gray Laminated Vinyl Fire-Retardant Tarp by AtlasShield is our most popular tent sidewall material. Our heat-sealed seams are bonded using the latest advanced technology, making these tarps 100% waterproof. Our folded webbing reinforced edges provide strength and durability, including # 4 stainless steel grommets in all corners and spaced 24 inches apart. This 13 oz vinyl FR tarpaulin is 15 mils thick, lead-free, mildew resistant, UV treated, and it even remains flexible in cold weather. Our medium-duty tarp is also tear, puncture, chemical, and grease resistant. Meets NFPA-701 and California State Fire Marshall Flame Retardant Specifications.
Availability: This item leaves our warehouse within 10 - 14 business days
California Proposition 65
Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.