- High Strength Woven Polypropylene Mesh
- Standard: 85% mesh
- Color: White
- Fire Retardant
- Mildew resistant, rust resistant
- Made in the USA
- Rust-proof spur stainless grommets in all corners plus every 24" around perimeter
- 2" reinforced webbing
- UV resistant, abrasion resistant, acid resistant, mildew resistant, tear resistant, oil and grease resistant
- Tensile Strength: Warp 325 lbs, Fill 315 lbs
- Elongation: Warp 17%, Fill 17%
- Tear strength: Warp 80 lbs, Fill 67 lbs
- Burst strength: 395 lbs/sq in
- Weight: 5.2 oz/sq yd
Containment Screens are made from high strength woven polypropylene. Our white 85% mesh containment screens are fire retardant. The screens are used in containment for abrasive blasting, industrial paint overspray, fireproofing overspray, dust & debris protection and general construction needs. Containment Screens are breathable tarps, which are also known as, wind screens or overspray screens, that allow for light passage while providing a tight containment. Containment Screens include 2" reinforced webbing, rust proof grommets, and internal center seams. Reverse overlaps allow to securely join two tarp panels together creating a seal for the enclosure.
Applications include storage tank containment, abrasive blasting, industrial paint overspray, marine ship repair, water tower containment, fireproofing overspray, abatement enclosures, and construction dust and debris.
Availability: This item leaves our warehouse within 10 - 14 business days
California Proposition 65
Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.