Black 85% Mesh Containment Screens by ShadeMax® is made from high strength woven polypropylene. The screens are used in containment for abrasive blasting, industrial paint overspray, fireproofing overspray, dust & debris protection, and general construction needs. Containment Screens are breathable tarps, also known as windscreens or overspray screens, allowing light passage while providing a tight containment. Containment Screens include 2" reinforced webbing, rustproof grommets, and internal center seams.
- Fabricated in the USA
- 85% density will block out 85% of light
- Color: Black
- Non-fire retardant
- Rustproof spur stainless grommets in all corners plus every 24" around the perimeter
- 2" reinforced webbing
- UV resistant, abrasion resistant, acid resistant, mildew resistant, tear-resistant, oil, and grease resistant
- High-strength woven polypropylene
- Tensile Strength: Warp 266 lbs., Fill 177 lbs.
- Elongation: Warp 17%, Fill 17%
- Tear strength: Warp 97 lbs., Fill 65 lbs.
- Burst strength: 394 lbs./sq. in
- Weight: 4.5 oz./sq. yd.
Applications include storage tank containment, abrasive blasting, industrial paint overspray, marine ship repair, water tower containment, fireproofing overspray, abatement enclosures, and construction dust and debris.
Availability: This item leaves our warehouse within 10 - 14 business days