- Fabricated in the USA
- Color: White
- Over 60 sizes
- Fire retardant
- Rustproof spur stainless grommets in all corners plus every 24" around the perimeter
- 2" reinforced webbing
- UV resistant, abrasion resistant, acid resistant, mildew resistant, tear-resistant, oil, and grease resistant
- High strength vinyl coated polyester
- Weight: 8 oz./sq. yd.
- Sizes are all finished size
- Custom sizes available upon request
White 8 oz. Medium Duty Fire Retardant Vinyl Coated Mesh Tarp by ShadeMax® is made from high-strength vinyl-coated polyester known for its tear strength and abrasion resistance. Our vinyl coated mesh tarpaulins are ideal for truck coverings, construction sites, lawn, garden, shelter & shade, windbreaking, privacy screens, fencing, patio screens, pool coverings, hail protection, and shade from the sun while allowing air to flow through it making them breathable. These breathable tarps, also known as windscreens or overspray screens, allow for light passage while providing a tight containment. Our vinyl coated mesh tarps include 2" reinforced webbing, #4 rustproof stainless steel grommets in the corners and every 24" around the perimeter, and heat welded/sealed seams.
Availability: This item leaves our warehouse within 10 - 14 business days
California Proposition 65
Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.