- 14.5 oz per square yard, 18 mils thick
- Color: Black
- 60" Wide
- Tensile Strength: Warp 307lbs, Fill 309 lbs
- Tear Strength: Warp 90lbs, Fill 53 lbs
- Burst Strength: 600 lbs
- Available in 10, 25 and 50 yard rolls
- Operating temperature: -65 degrees F to 500 degrees F continuous, 1000 degree max spark
- Material: Black acrylic
- Fire Retardant ASTM D - 6413
- Abrasion and tear resistant
- Prevents sparks from escaping an area
- Great for vertical or ground protection applications
14 oz Black Acrylic Coated Fiberglass Fire Retardant Welding Blanket and Curtain Roll is used to protect areas from sparks, spatter and slag when welding, chipping, grinding, heat treating, sand blasting or hot works cutting. These rolls can be used to cut off blankets for ground protection or used as curtains. This high temp material is fire retardant, abrasion and tear resistant.
Availability: This item leaves our warehouse within 10 - 14 business daysCalifornia Proposition 65
Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.