We manufacture our replacement covers from a woven and coated polyethylene material. When done, the seams are heat-sealed to make it waterproof. When installed and tension is applied, this covering tarp has a secure fit that doesn’t give. Our tarps are made of heavy-duty materials with many color options.
Your replacement cover comes with a rachet tension system that is used to secure the tarp to the frame. The cover has openings running all along the sides that is heat-sealed so that when the steel frame is inserted, it will be waterproof. The rachet system keeps the cover in place through just about anything nature can throw at it.
Some things you need to do before ordering your replacement cover:
- Fully inspect the frame for any damage. Our covers are inspected for any defects before shipping, so if there is a defect in the frame that will damage the cover, the warranty will be voided. The reliability of the frame must also be assessed so that you are sure that it can tolerate any weather that comes your way.
- Accurate measurements must be taken all around your structure in order to assure a snug fit. The measurements needed are:
- The overall distance of the arch from the bottom of the frame on one side to the bottom of the frame on the other side
- The overall length of the building
- The width at the ground level
- The height to the top from the center of the arch
- The spacing of the frame poles from the center of each pole
- The diameter of each pole
- If a closing door is needed, you must measure the height of the door end for the zipper
- Again, if a door is needed, the width of the door end must be taken
Since many of our customers want storage structures that are totally enclosed, we manufacture end panels that are customized to your needs. These end panels can have a zipper closure on one side for easy entry and a solid panel on the other. Talk to us about your needs and we’ll be able to help you with a solution and a brand that fits best for you.
Once you complete the inspection of the frame and have the measurements down, contact us with the information as well as a shipping address and we will get all materials to you safely and expeditiously.
All our replacement covers are manufactured in the U.S.A. of the highest quality materials. Give Tarps America a call and let us help you with your replacement cover and all of your other tarp needs.