- Vinyl polyester material
- 100% waterproof
- Available in 10-yard rolls, 25-yard rolls, 50-yard rolls, and 100-yard rolls
- Color: Black
- Mildew resistant, UV treated, tear resistant, chemical, and grease/oil resistant
- Fire Retardant
- Meets NFPA-701 specifications
- Width: 61"
- 1000 x 1000 denier
- Tensile Strength: Warp 139 lbs., Fill 122 lbs.
- Tear Strength: Warp 44 lbs., Fill 39 lbs.
- Adhesion: Warp 12 lbs./in., Fill 12 lbs./in.
- Cold crack: -20 degrees F
- 13 oz. per square yard, 15 mils thick
13 oz. Fire Retardant Medium Duty Black Laminated Vinyl Roll by AtlasShield™ is one of our more durable vinyl materials that can be used in many applications such as floor covers, divider curtains, trailer covers, welding covers, paint booths, construction sites, agriculture and even boatyards. This 13 oz. vinyl roll is 15 mils thick, lead-free, mildew resistant, and UV treated to provide years of service; it even remains flexible in cold weather. Our medium-duty vinyl rolls are also tear, puncture, chemical, and grease resistant.
Availability: This item leaves our warehouse within 10 - 14 business daysCalifornia Proposition 65
Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.