Agribon AG-19 row covers are made of .55oz. per square yard, spun-bonded polypropylene fabric with 85% light transmission, and 2-4° F frost protection. The covers are light enough to lay directly on most plants or vegetables, and it provides excellent protection against insects.
- Provides up to 4°+ F frost protection for valuable, frost-sensitive perennials and sensitive vegetables
- Protects transplants; safeguards against early and late frosts
- Prolongs growing season; resulting in increased yields
- Excellent wind and insect control
- Strong, glued seams supported by the latest hot-melt technology
- 85% light transmission
- Made in the USA
Our row covers come in a variety of sizes. Select the cover that will best fit your needs, or contact us to customize your order.